Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pandora + tumblr + insomnia = stuck in the deepest hole of loneliness.

Have you ever feel so lonely that all you can do is stare at the ceiling hoping that the feeling fade away?

Just letting you know, if you are in the deepest hole of depression or loneliness just dont listen to pandora especially bruno mars' station. It just gonna suck you in even deeper that you cant go out of the hole. Trust me.

Homesick and feeling lonely is the worst combination of all time. I dont miss jakarta, i just miss the people who live there, my best friends. I know i would never feel this lonely if im surrounded by them :( *sigh*

When people say distance does not matter, they are liar. Line, whatsapp, twitter, path or even skype cant change the fact that i'm thousand miles away from them and not to mention time differences between California and Jakarta.

Distance can suck a d*ck.

Fuhhh I miss my friends bruh *tears*

G night.

No comments:

Post a Comment