Saturday, November 28, 2009

:')

what is love?
can you explain what is LOVE?
when the first time i saw you you make me melting
I'm in love at the first sight
i thought you gonna be mine
i texted you for the first time at january '07
and started from january my heart is yours
i thought with easy way i can get you
but I'm wrong.
You played my heart like you play football.
you catch me then you trow me
you said you love me
when i was fight with ur ex you said i don't have to worry because you're in my side
you said she's nothing and I'm everything
you said you never ever wont let me go
you called me baby
you called me honey
you called me my love
you're the first person who called me and said happy birthday to me
you said don't forget to eat your breakfast and have fun sella
and yes you success to make me falling in love with you
but in a few days after my birthday you walked away and leave me
you act like we never ever know each other
you make me disappointed
you make me cried
you make me feel sad
you broke my heart
this is the first time im falling in love with someone
my friend ask you why you leave me and you said "gue cuma iseng kali deketin dia"
what a great words and its make me crying all night
this pain
this tears
is still here, in my heart
even I'm in a relationship with other guy, my heart is yours
no one can replace you from my heart
is too hard to hate you
i just cant stop loving you even you hurt my heart for the million times
i think by the time i can forget you
but I'm wrong
IM STUCK ON YOU
i cant move on
i try to move on and i always failed
why?
because i cant open my heart for the other guy
my heart is yours!
tonight you made me shock
my friend tell me "dia males kalo ada lo sell"
im speechless
im hopeless
i cant say anything
i can smile even you make me sad :)
my heart wont let you go
my heart ask you to come back
my heart ask you when will you be mine?
but now i know the answer
NEVER
but i believe that one day you'll be mine
and you'll love me, miss me, want me like i do.
i love you, yes i do
i miss you, yes i do
i need you, yes i do
i want you, yes i do
i hate you, no i dont
i you feel I'm bothering you, if you there i will not come
but you have to know whatever you do
whatever you say
im still loving you and i always do :D

till the end of my life i will always remember you, because you're my first love. love at the first sight. love you.

XOXO SELLAPALAR♥

No comments:

Post a Comment