Friday, August 20, 2010

INDOLICIOUS 2010!

Hallo people! I remember, I haven't tell you guys about My first time "17an" in Ohio. well It's not 17an cause we celebrate it on August 14. There's Flag hosting ceremonial but I didn't join, and there's Bazaar at my Church and we named it "INDOLICIOUS 2010". It's not the first time They made this. We sell many kind of Indonesian food, There's Mpek Mpek palembang, Nasi kuning, Siomay Bandung, Ayam rica rica/goreng, Sate ayam/babi rica rica &manis, aneka jajanan pasar, kue kue, dan minuman indonesia. Tante Yuli asked me to sell "minuman minuman Indonesia", that's so fun! So many people came to my stand and bought many drinks.
While me and others selling the food and drinks, Timmy, Athan, Daniel Sumual, Daniel Anugerah, Gabe, Yoni, Erick, Ka Harlan playing music and entertain us.
We open from 10:30am - 17:00pm but We Can't believe it cause at at 15:00pm already SOLD OUT! :-D

This I have some of the pict.........





















So Fun ryt? yep I had so much fun with them :-)

With Love and Kisses, Chrisella




No comments:

Post a Comment