Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear My Sweetheart

Dear someone out there...
I'm gonna move to somewhere far far away. I'm so sad to hear that. but i have to. Maybe this is the right time for me to forget you:)
no.. I'm not happy, I'm sad:'(, im stressed out, but i know you dont even care about my feeling, so this is the right time for me to let you go. I'm too much dreaming about you and that make me so depressed.
I always pray for you and your family. i wish i get news from my friends that finally theres a girl who love you with all her heart, can accept you with all ur weakness.
i always think that im the best girl for you. i love you like whatever you're. with your bad habbit, your weakness, and ur kindness. i dont care if youre so 'cuek' or 'jutek' cause that not important as long as i have you. i love you with all ur weakness not all your strangeness.
You find a girl who can accept you like whatever youre now. hey!! im here! cant you see me? i can accept you with all your weakness but you never realize that. im standing in front of your face but you always close your eyes and see for another sides. but.... thats okay for me :)
Sweetheart... i dont want you regret that you never realize this, because i know how it feel when you regret about something. i wish you realize that now or never.. i dont want you someday crying or regreting because of this. or dont you ever realize that.
Youre one of my inspiration list. have you ever seen my poem in my blog? haha i thought you'll never see that. i made poem for you anyway:)
even i have a lot of paper that cant express how much i love you. i never feel this to another guy. i never ever cry for a GUY but youre the first who made me cry! so maybe one day when i find for a boyF i'll see if i'll cry for him that means he's the best one after you.
your face is like angel's face. So shiny. your smile is like baby's smile. makes my heart melt. i really want to scream on the rooftop and scream 'I LOVE YOU MY DEAR!!'
i remember your face, your smile, how you play football, how you play basketball, how you laugh. i ignored many guys because i believe that you'll be mine, but the truth is.......no..... youre not mine :')
i pretend to net see you when you walk in front me. i tried to look away but.... i couldnt! oh my god! i wish i could.
Maybe if you see this, you will say 'ah bullshit!' but dear my lips can lie but my heart cant. i dont know how to make you velueve that im the one for you. maybe one day God will make you believe that im the one and the only one for you.
Dear... even when later i have a boyF i still wont forget you.and he cant never replace your place in my heart. because your place in my heart is so special:) youre the first and i hope that youre the last.
Youre the one and only..
i wish for the best for you. hope you will someday find your typical girl. i will always pray for you dear. i love you:)

im too afraid to send this to you. i kept this on my note and will not send this to you. cause even you read this it cant make you stay and love me:(

No comments:

Post a Comment